Tannoy Reveal 501 A - Active loudspeaker (Single - Each)
The Tannoy Reveal 501A is a compact studio monitor that is aimed at studios where space is a problem. The 501A features a 5" low/mid driver and a 1" soft dome tweeter which are housed in an MDF enclosure with a plastic baffle.
The Reveal 501A has a natural sound and particularly shines in the high-end response produce by the 1" dome tweeter which produces up to 30 kHz. This extended high frequency response is said to improve the phase of the audible high frequencies.
Tannoy Reveal 501A Features:
- Integrated 60W total power amp unit
- 5" (130mm) LF/MF driver and 1" (30mm) soft dome tweeter delivering wide frequency response of 64Hz - 30kHz
- Sculpted and rigid front baffle design to minimise diffraction
- Response has been optimised for quarter space near-field operation, such as on a meter bridge or on a table either side of your control surface.
- Front firing reflex bass port to negate boundary-coupling
- Bass unit development using to minimise offsets and linearise the suspension components.
- Wideband tweeter design extending the amplitude response beyond 20kHz audibility to 30kHz to improve the phase response from within the audible band.
- LED indicator shows power status
- + 1.5 / 0 / -1.5dB HF trim switch for custom room adjustment
- Rear mounted volume control for convenient Home Studio and PC/MAC laptop/desktop use.
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced jack connectors
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Tannoy SKU STANREVEAL501A Model REVEAL501A GTIN NA