Tannoy DVS6 - Ultra Compact Loudspeaker (Black)
Designed for a wide variety of discrete small and medium scale sound reinforcement applications, the Tannoy DVS 6 is an ultra-compact surface-mount loudspeaker of exceptional value and acoustic performance. A full bandwidth loudspeaker designed for commercial, professional and residential applications where environmental durability and high quality sound reproduction are required. For both indoor and limited outdoor use, these speakers are ideally suited to stereo or monaural background or foreground music systems in such applications as diverse as theme park attractions, retail premises, restaurants and cafes, hotel lobbies and bars, corporate audio visual, residential developments and houses of worship.
The DVS 6 is based around a point-source driver design comprising a 6” mid bass driver with a coaxially mounted 19mm (0.75”) high frequency section mounted in a stylish injection moulded surface-mount enclosure manufactured from UV/weather resistant ABS material.
The highly durable and scuff resistant, high impact ABS enclosure is available in black or white painted finish and comes with integral mild steel grille designed with optimum aesthetic sensitivity in mind. A colour-matched steel mounting bracket is included, which fits easily to the device via finger-tightened plastic screw-nut on the top and bottom of the enclosure, and audio connection is via standard euroblock making installation a quick and hassle-free affair.
Tannoy DVS6 Features:
- 150mm (6”) coaxial transducer for high performance and durability
- 90 degree controlled conical dispersion for optimum coverage
- Exceptional performance to value ratio
- Weather resistant rated IP64 to EN60529 (IEC529)
- Stylish, durable ABS enclosure available in black or white
- Phase coherent design for superior vocal articulation and music reproduction
- No crossover required, ensuring better phase, impedance and sensitivity response and increased durability
- Painted steel yoke bracket supplied.
- Five year loudspeaker warranty
- Low insertion loss 60W transformer for use in distributed audio installations
Tannoy DVS6 Specifications:
- Frequency Response (-3dB) (1): 80Hz – 20Hz
- Frequency Range (-10dB) (1): 65Hz – 30Hz
- System Sensitivity (1W @ 1m) (2): 88dB
- Dispersion (degrees conical): 90
- Transducers: Coaxial, Low Frequency: 165mm (6.5") mineral loaded cone material, High Frequency: 20mm (0.79")
- Crossover: 4.3kHz - 2nd order LF, 2nd order HF
- Directivity Factor (Q): 10.6 averaged 1kHz to 10kHz
- Directivity Index (DI): 9.6 averaged 1kHz to 10kHz
- Rated Maximum SPL (2): Average: 105dB, Peak: 111dB
- Power Handling: Average: 60W, Programme: 120W, Peak: 240W
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 120W @ 6 Ohms
- Nominal Impedance: 6 Ohms