Synchro Arts VocALign Project for Pro Tools is the unique audio software solution for music and audio post that will adjust the timing of one audio signal to match the timing of another.
Synchro Arts VocALign Project for Pro Tools's unique ability to align two signals enables it to be used creatively to take guide or even "live" tracks and create performances with perfectly aligned overdubs. This outstanding software gives users perfectly aligned double-tracked vocals, tight backing vocals, easy re-grooving of recorded vocals for remixing and shorter overdub sessions. Users also have the ability to choose the best rhythm and pace for a specific vocal, or even lay down the required tempo pattern for the artist.
For post-production, Synchro Arts VocALign Project for Pro Tools will automatically edit a line of replacement dialog so that it aligns with the dialog recorded with the original film or video. The artist can concentrate on performance and the result is perfectly lip-sync'd dialog, or more convincing foreign language dubs.
Synchro Arts VocALign Project for Pro Tools is a truly amazing tool, which reduces the time taken to re-record dialog or vocals, saving money by drastically reducing production and studio time. Artists can now concentrate on performance and not sync during overdubbing sessions.
Vocalign Project Features
- Synchro Arts VocALign Project for Pro Tools takes just seconds to automatically align two audio signals so that the timing of one matches the other
- Simple, intuitive operation
- Sophisticated pattern matching techniques that reject guide track noise and work with different speakers, singers, words, instruments and sounds
- Works with 16- and 24-bit audio
- The aligned audio can be auditioned within VocALign Project for Pro Tools Project for Pro Tools
- User interface allows adjustment of selected audio regions for processing and the scrolling, scalable display allows visual confirmation of sync
- User-adjustable processing presets ensure optimal performance
- Pitch of aligned audio is unchanged