VocALign PRO is a more powerful version of the unique VocALign automatic audio alignment tool. It is a unique audio software solution that provides audio, post production, and multimedia professionals with flexibility and power to quickly complete audio alignment tasks-all within the industry-standard Pro Tools environment as an AudioSuite plug-in.
VocALign PRO automatically stretches or compresses one audio signal to match the timing patterns of another audio signal, saving you time and money. No matter if you're a mix engineer or a post-production specialist, VocALign PRO can patch up virtually any alignment problem you encounter. From lip-synching to double-tracking, VocALign PRO can handle it!
One of the new features of VocALign PRO is increased alignment accuracy that is achieved with a new and more sophisticated pattern recognition algorithm.Another handy new feature is comprehensive audio preview options that allows listening from VocALign to sections or the whole signal(s) before and after alignment, individually, or together.You can now re-use an alignment path on another Dub signal (Can be used for multi-track microphone recordings, e.g. simultaneous close and distant mikes. The new and improved TimeMod (time compression/expansion): optimized for single- pitch signals but maintaining the option to use an alternative TimeMod algorithm for more complex signals. Plus, there are now longer maximum signal length; Now align tracks up to 5 minutes long (it was previously 2 minutes
Vocalign Pro Features
- VocALign PRO V4 takes just seconds to automatically align two audio signals so that the timing of one matches the other
- Simple, intuitive operation and Audio Suite plug in integration with Pro Tools
- Sophisticated pattern matching techniques that reject guide track noise and work with different speakers, singers, words, instruments and sounds
- Works with 16- and 24-bit audio
- The aligned audio can be auditioned within VocALign PRO
- The Pitch of aligned audio is unchanged
- Increased alignment accuracy:- achieved with a new and more sophisticated pattern recognition algorithm.
- User settable Synch Points:- targets audio alignment at specified pairs of points in the two signals.
- Protected signal blocks:- user can mark sections of the Replacement (Dub) signal to not be time-compressed or expanded during alignment.
- Comprehensive audio preview options: allows listening from VocALign to sections or the whole signal(s) before and after alignment, individually or together.
- Ability to re-use an alignment path:- on another Dub signal. (Can be used for multi-track microphone recordings - e.g. simultaneous close and distant mikes)
- New improved TimeMod (time compression/expansion): optimized for single- pitch signals but maintaining the option to use an alternative TimeMod algorithm for more complex signals.
- Longer maximum signal length:- Now up to 5 minutes (previously 2 minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Synchro Arts SKU SAVIVOCALIGNPRO Model 9910-19111-00 GTIN NA