The Summit TLA-50 is a well designed half-rack tube leveling amplifier used by professional studio and live engineers from around the world. The TLA50 is simple to use and compact making this perfect for studio or live sound environments.
The TLA-50 provides a comprehensive array of inputs and outputs, allowing it to be integrated into almost any live or studio applications.
Smooth Summit character combined with straight-forward controls make the TLA-50 a favourite in even the most high end recording facilities and live rigs.
The TLA-50 uses the exact same compression cell as its big brother the TLA-100A, giving you access to the same world-renowned compression sound the pros have been using for 25 years.
- Height: 1.75 inches (4.44 cm)
- Width: 8.5 inches (21.59 cm)
- Depth: 8.5 inches (21.59 cm)
- Weight: 5 pounds (2.77 kg)
- Inputs: +4 dB female XLR and -10dB 1/4"
- Outputs: +4 dB male XLR and 1/4" -10 dB balanced
- Insert: 1/4" TRS balanced line level output
- Stereo Link: 1/4" mono Jack
- Side Chain: 1/4 stereo jack for Tip/Ring signal processing
- Max input level: +20 dBu
- Max output level (XLR): +25dBu
- Max gain: 24dBu
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz +/-1dB w/6dB compression
- Signal to noise ratio: 120dB
- THD + Noise: 0.05% +4dB, 3dB compression
- Vacuum tubes: 12AX7A
- Mic: 1.5K ohms
- Hi-Z: 10K-1.75M ohms
- Output impedance (XLR): 150 ohms
- Warranty: 3 years
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Summit SKU SSUMTLA50A Model TLA50 GTIN NA
£1,890.00 (inc. vat) £1,575.00 (ex. vat)