Studiologic Numa Stage - 88-Key Stage Piano with Weighted Keys
The Studiologic Numa Stage is a high performance, state-of-the-art digital piano and masterkeyboard featuring 88 TP/100LR premium hammer action keys with a triple switch detection system that allows the user to play a wide variety of music with great dynamic response.
The Numa Stage has 12 different sounds: Concert Grand, Stage Grand, E.Piano1, E.Piano2, E.Piano3, Clavi, Pad1, Pad2, Organ1, Organ2, Bass1, Bass2 and these sounds can be layered on top of each other to create a unique and fuller sound. The sound engine powering the Numa Stage's sounds is an advanced floating point DSP system that uses TrS true sound technology to accuarely model the physics of a real piano's strings, soundboard and the sympathetic resonance of each note. This level of modelling delivers an extremely natural and realistic piano-like sound.
Once you have chosen your sound you can further process it using the Studiologic Numa Stage built in modulation and reverb processor to perfect your sound.
Studiologic Numa Stage Specifications:
- 88 keys, Premium Weighted Hammer Action;
- 3 contacts per key (fast repeating action)
- 3 factory Velocity Curves + editable fixed value + Fatar Touch
- 10 Velocity Curves with FATAR TOUCH system.
- Stereo Multi-sampled Sounds
- Advanced Floating Point DSP System;
- TrS (true sound) Technology;
- Polyphony: 128 voice.
- Full Physical Modeling of Strings, Soundboard & Sympathetic Resonance for a natural piano sound
- Section Switch on/off button;
- 12 sounds: Concert Grand, Stage Grand, E.Piano1, E.Piano2, E.Piano3, Clavi, Pad1, Pad2, Organ1, Organ2, Bass1, Bass2
- Layer & Split functions with programmable split point
- Switch on/off button - Midi Zone A (lower) and B (upper) independent on/off controls and editing.
- 5 midi parameters: Program Change, LSB Bank, MSB Bank, Channel, Octave;
- MIDI Volume Knob
- 12 editable functions: Transpose, Octave Lower, Octave Upper, Master Tune, Velocity, Strings Resonance, Panic, Hold (layer assign), Expression (layer assign), System, Store, Demo;
- 50 user’s Preset memories (24 factory restorable)
- Modulation FX: Off, Chorus, Phaser, Rotary, Tremolo, Amount knob;
- Reverb FX: Off, Room, Hall, Delay, Mix Knob;
- Equalizer: Bass, High knobs; Layer/Split Balance knob; Master Volume knobs.
- Audio OUT: Left, Right
- Audio IN: Stereo L/R (mini), signal level knob
- Headphones: 2 x standard stereo phone jack
- Pedals: Expression, Hold
- MIDI: In, Out, Thru, USB/MIDI;
- USB: USB (to Host)
- AC IN (110-240 V)
- 1300mm x 305mm x 120mm / 51.2” x 12.0” x 4.8”13Kg / 28,66 lbs
Additional Package Contents
- Power Cord
- VFP1/10 Foot Pedal
- Music Stand
- CD Manual