Steinberg WaveLab Pro 9
Steinberg Wavelab Pro 9 is an all-in-one audio editing and mastering solution featuring a whole host of new features. Combining a highly intuitive user interface with a comprehensive list of premium quality features, Wavelab Pro 9 provides all the functionality needed to fine-tune, edit, mix and master your audio.
The redesigned interface and new 'direct exchange' feature improves your workflow whilst still being easy to use. With its wide range of exceptional functionality and its user-friendly interface, Wavelab is the ideal solution for treating and mastering your audio.
A Range Of New Features
Moving on from previous versions of WaveLab, Steinberg have yet again developed and incorporated a range of new features and functions. One of the most innovative new features of this software is the 'direct exchange' feature. This feature improves your workflow dramatically by allowing the user to interact directly with Cubase and Nuendo, eliminating the need to export audio files before using your selected DAW. This opens up a range of possibilities for mixing and editing allowing you to use Wavelab's feature set whilst mixing and mastering within your Cubase/Nuendo project. Another new feature of Wavelab Pro 9 is the MasterRig plug-in suite. This plug-in suite includes an Equalizer, Dynamic EQ, Compressor, Limiter, Saturator, Imager and M/S support, providing you with all the tools needing to master tracks with ease
New, Re-Designed User Interface
As well as the MasterRig plug-in suite and the 'Direct Exchange' feature, Wavelab Pro 9 also features a totally redesigned user interface to improve and streamline your workflow. The redesigned interface is based on a ribbon layout consisting of a range of individual tabs for the most popular functions and features such as View, Edit, Fades, Analysis and more. The ribbon layout provides the user with a fixed view of all the available functions, allowing you to quickly and easily access your most important functions and parameters, improving your workflow in the process. The interface also features a re-designed master section with the effect areas expanded to twelve slots providing added flexibility for creating plug-in mastering chains. Additionally, the audio channel monitor has been now features M/S metering function and the new Resample allows for direct access when changing to a different sample rate during playback.
All-In-One Audio Editing System
As well as featuring a comprehensive range of new features, WaveLab Pro 9 also includes all the popular features and parameters from previous versions. Providing an all-in-one mixing, mastering and editing suite, allowing you to tweak and craft audio to deliver the sound you are looking for. Editing is taken care of by WaveLab's Audio Editor, providing all the editing features needed to sculpt and manipulate your audio. WaveLab also provides audio analysis and audio processing features allowing you to delve into every aspect of your audio from discovering clipping, peaks and eliminating noise to time stretching, panning and more.
Restoration, Correction And Exportation
In addition to the comprehensive audio editor WaveLab Pro also features support for audio restoration and batch processing. The restoration and error correction toolset provides all the functions necessary to edit and restore poor quality audio, everything from removing unwanted noise such as vinyl crackles or glitches to de-essing and subtle effects. The restoration suite consists of DeNoiser, DeClicker and DeBuzzer, allowing you to clean up and improve audio quality. As well as the restoration and correction tools, WaveLab also support batch processing allowing you to process multiple audio files in one go. The best thing about this features is that you can convert audio files while using a user-created plug-in chain, resulting in expansive exporting options.
Steinberg WaveLab 9 Features:
- Revolutionary new user interface based on a ribbon and tab layout concept for instant access to all vital program functions
- MasterRig high-end mastering plug-in suite including Equalizer, Dynamic EQ, Compressor, Limiter, Saturator and Imager and M/S support
- Full M/S support including mid/side editing and processing of files in Audio Editor and Audio Montage, M/S monitoring in the master section and flexible M/S channel processing
- Direct exchange with Cubase and Nuendo for using WaveLab’s mighty feature set during mixing and for easily opening the respective Cubase/Nuendo project from WaveLab
- Newly designed Master Section including easier-to-read metering, M/S monitoring, channel processing options and 12 effect slots
- High-quality SoX-based Resampler, Multiband Expander and Multiband Envelope Shaper
- New window docking system allowing you to customize WaveLab conveniently to your individual needs
- WaveLab Project Manager lets you keep track of even the largest projects
- File Group system for conveniently organizing your audio files and Audio Montages
- Further improvements such as clip-based send effect automation (envelope-based), plug-in search, naming scheme and more rendering options
- Mac OS X: Mac OS X version 10.10/10.11
- Windows: Windows 7/ 8.x/ 10
- Intel or AMD dual core CPU
- 4 GB RAM
- 4 GB free HD space
- 1024 x 768 display resolution
- USB port for USB-eLicenser (license management)
- OS compatible audio hardware
- DVD-ROM dual-layer drive
- *Internet connection required for activation, account setup and personal / product registration.
- *Additional downloads may be required for the installation.