Steinberg WaveLab 9 Elements
The affordable yet highly powerful Steinberg WaveLab 9 Elements production environment is devoted to the needs of home producers and musicians, delivering uncompromising quality when it comes to editing and restoring audio material alongside creating state-of-the-art podcasts.
The smallest member of the current WaveLab product range provides a convincing toolset which will most certainly meet your requirements while seamlessly integrating into your home studio setup.
New features in WaveLab Elements 9
- Revolutionary new user interface allowing for an incomparably fast and convenient workflow
- MasterRig plug-in suite including 5 plug-in modules: EQ, Compressor, Limiter, Saturator and Imager
- Innovative windows docking system that allows for a flexible and easy window handling
- New, redesigned master section with up to 5 effect slots
- High-quality SoX-based Resampler for resampled playback and rendering
- Automatic error correction tools for removing unwanted noise
- Direct exchange of audio files with Cubase and Nuendo*
- Extended file compatibility including AAC and MP3 read and write support
- Improved plug-in search function
- New startup dialog
Creative audio refinement
With three stereo tracks, numerous editing tools and support for many different file formats, WaveLab Elements is the ideal choice for radio journalists as well as for simple mastering and audio editing tasks. Simply cut out unwanted noise, crossfade between takes or enhance the clarity of speech recordings using clip- or track-based effects. WaveLab Elements provides a streamlined user interface that allows for a fast and convenient workflow. The single-window interface contains a central tab area, incorporating the most often used functions and the waveform display. Working with WaveLab Elements has never been easier and more creative!
MasterRig – and more quality effects
WaveLab Elements offers more than 25 studio-grade effect plug-ins that allow you to increase the quality of your audio material or to change its character. Add some punch with the Tube Compressor and Brickwall Limiter, and adjust the pitch and tempo of your recordings. Get your tracks radio-ready by using WaveLab Elements’ MasterRig, a mastering plug-in suite derived from the professional WaveLab Pro version. MasterRig consists of 5 modules: EQ, Compressor, Limiter, Saturator and Imager which can be easily arranged to create an individual high-class audio effect-chain.
Analyze your audio material
With the global analysis you can detect peaks, errors, the pitch or bit depth of your recorded files. If that's not enough, the 3D spectrum analysis and the included real-time analyzing tools, Spectroscope, Oscilloscope and VU metering, provide detailed feedback on your audio's quality — and help you achieve professional results.
Repair impaired recordings
WaveLab Elements highlights premium restoration tools, including the DeNoiser, DeBuzzer and DeClicker VST 3 plug-ins by Sonnox. With this advanced suite you can remove any kind of unwanted noise, clicks, crackles or hum fast and effectively. Restore old vinyl and tape recordings, fine-tune the recording of your band's last gig or get rid of environmental noise — it's up to you.
Work like a pro
The time-saving batch conversion functions allow you to convert a large number of audio files in one go. And thanks to the metadata support you can add the artist's name, pictures, copyright, date and more to your files. Plus, the single-window plug-in management or the auto-replay option are valuable improvements for multiplying your productivity. In addition, WaveLab Elements provides a seamless and direct exchange of audio material with Cubase and Nuendo* allowing you to create a powerful mix and mastering chain.
*Cubase 8.5.10 or newer and future Nuendo versions (to be announced)
Master your tracks
CD mastering is more than just increasing the loudness of music tracks and putting these into the right order. That's why WaveLab Elements includes an intuitive burning engine, allowing you to create truly professional audio CDs. Thanks to the thought-out marker management you can accurately define the start and end points or adjust the breaks to your taste.
- Mac OS X: Mac OS X version 10.10/10.11
- Windows: Windows 7/ 8.x/ 10
- Intel or AMD dual core CPU
- 4 GB RAM
- 4 GB free HD space
- 1024 x 768 display resolution
- USB port for USB-eLicenser (license management)
- OS compatible audio hardware
- DVD-ROM dual-layer drive
- *Internet connection required for activation, account setup and personal / product registration.
- *Additional downloads may be required for the installation.