Steinberg UR12 - 2x2 USB 2.0 Audio Interface
The Steinberg UR12 is a USB 2.0 audio interface that features 2 inputs, 2 outputs and sample rates of up to 24Bit/192 kHz. The UR12's D-PRE preamplifier gives your microphone recordings incredible detail, depth and dynamics to get the best out of your performances. The UR12's second input is a Hi-Z instrument input which allows you to record guitar and bass direct which is perfect for when you are using software amplification in your DAW.
The Steinberg UR12 audio interface is built to last and has a metal chassis rugged enough to withstand the rigors of the road. Apple iPad connectivity is also available using a camera connection kit which when paired with Cubasis or other iOS audio appls makes the UR12 the ultimate professional portable production experience.
Steinberg UR12 Features:
- 24-bit/192 kHz 2 x 2 USB 2.0 audio interface
- 2 Class-A D-PRE mic preamps supporting +48 V phantom power
- 2 analog XLR/TRS combo inputs (Hi-Z switch on input 2 for electric guitar), 2 TRS line outputs
- MIDI input and output
- Headphones jack with independent level control
- Zero-latency hardware monitoring with mix balance knob
- USB-powered for mobile recordings
- Rugged full-metal housing
- Cross-platform compatibility with Windows and Mac OS X
- Includes Cubase AI DAW software download version
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Steinberg SKU SSTEUR12 Model 502004320 GTIN 4957812574464