Steinberg Groove Agent 4
Steinberg Groove Agent 4 Virtual Drum Software is the new ultimate drum studio, combining three specialist instruments which allow you to create dynamic drums, beats and grooves.This multi-agent concept means that Groove Agent 4 Virtual Drum Software can be used by producers, beatmakers, songwriters and composers for both electronic and acoustic projects.
- Complete virtual drum workstation including three specialist Agents for drums, beats and percussion — combinable in four slots
- Huge library, including over 22,000 samples and more than 3,800 grooves and patterns
- Acoustic Agent virtual drummer with detailed drum kits
- Beat Agent drum sampler for electronic music production
- Percussion Agent with more than 20 instruments
- Full pattern editor for groove editing on the fly
- Style Player plays in the desired complexity and intensity, generates auto fills and more
- Jam mode creates immediate backing tracks, including intro, fills and ending
- Integrated mixing board with high-end audio effects for flexible control over all aspects of your drum sound
- Advanced Cubase integration
Groove Agent 4 combines the creative power of three different rhythm modules: the Acoustic, Beat and Percussion Agents. Each of these specialist tools offers its own approach to drums and rhythms, with special ways of creating your own inspiring beats in a huge range of styles. And the creative potential of each Agent can be combined with any of the others.
Four Agent slots allow you to mix and match your ideal rhythm section. Or combine the Acoustic and Beat Agents to create ultra-modern hybrid beats. This unique feature unleashes myriad opportunities for creating imaginative, inspiring drums — whatever your genre.
The Acoustic Agent
The Acoustic Agent is a next-generation virtual acoustic drummer offering not only first-class drum sounds but an integrated player that creates the perfect accompaniment for your songs.
Three outstanding drum kits are included, ready to be played by the Style Player, who can conjure over 50 different grooves in a wealth of genres including blues, punk, hip hop and indie rock — perfect for any contemporary music style. And you retain full control, both over intensity and complexity of the Style Player’s drumming and over the sound, thanks to the full-on mixing board included.
The Beat Agent
Beat Agent is a full beat production instrument with all the tools and sounds to create insane beats for any type of electronic or urban music. 100 amazing-sounding drum kits are included, alongside all the advanced features you need to edit existing ones and create your own. Yet Beat Agent also excels in manipulating samples and loops, with features like automatic loop slicing, one-click drum hit replacement, an onboard FX rack and much, much more. Extras like the Vintage mode and the tightest possible integration with Cubase put Beat Agent at the frontline of modern beat creation and production.
The Percussion Agent
As the name suggests, Percussion Agent specializes in instruments, grooves and styles that feature percussive elements. Not only does this Agent play perfect accompaniments to many Acoustic Agent grooves, but offers an ideal way to create your own percussion tracks from scratch in just a few clicks using the integrated Style Player. Over 20 percussion instruments have been recorded in minute detail using multiple microphones such as bongos, congas, shakers, tambourines and many more. What’s more, Percussion Agent also offers the same integrated
Minimum System Requirements
- Mac: Mac OS X Version 10.8 / 10.9
- Windows: Windows 7 / Windows 8.x
- Intel or AMD dual core CPU
- 4 GB RAM
- 10 GB free HD space
- VST 2.4, VST 3 or AU host required
- DVD-ROM dual-layer drive
- USB-eLicenser (not included)
- Internet connection required for activation, account setup and personal / product registration. Additional downloads may be required for the installation.