Steinberg Cubase Pro 8.5
Engineered to make advanced music creation easier than ever before, Steinberg Cubase Pro 8.5 offers a huge array of workflow and interface enhancements to facilitate a more creative, inspirational approach.
With a design ethos that unites technical innovation and artistic inspiration, Steinberg’s decades of experience in music software design have culminated in Cubase Pro 8.5: an awesomely powerful yet instantly accessible music production environment.
The update to version 8.5 adds VST Transit, a revolutionary cloud-based production tool, an expanded version of the Retrologue VST synth, many enhancements for mixing and automating audio, a range of MIDI editing refinements, a new Profile Manager and much more.
Free upgrade to Cubase Pro 9 while stocks last.
Cubase Pro 8.5 Features
- State-of-the-art music production system used by countless professionals around the world
- Award-winning 32-bit floating-point Steinberg audio engine with up to 192 kHz, 5.1 surround, flexible routing and full automatic delay compensation
- Unlimited audio, instrument and MIDI tracks
- MixConsole for the ultimate mixing experience, presenting unmatched flexibility and integrated EQ/Dynamics channel strip modules for an epic, pro console sound
- Comprehensive set of 8 outstanding instruments with over 3,400 sounds, including HALion Sonic SE 2 workstation, Padshop granular synth, Retrologue 2 virtual analog synth, LoopMash 2 and Groove Agent SE 4 drum machine
- Complete suite of 73 high-end audio and 18 MIDI VST effect processors, including Quadrafuzz v2, VST Amp Rack and VST Bass Amp guitar and bass tone suites, REVerence convolution reverb, Voxengo CurveEQ and many more
- VCA faders for complex mixing and automation workflows, TrackVersions for playlists-like editing and render-in-place for simplified editing tasks
- VariAudio for MIDI-style note editing of monophonic audio tracks and automatic voicing harmonization and auto-tuning effect
- Chord track and pads for easy chord management and reharmonizing plus intelligent composing assistance for generating beautiful chord sequences
- Steinberg VST Connect SE 3 and VST Transit cloud collaboration service
- Professional music notation and score printing
- Mac OS X Version 10.10/10.11
- Windows 7/ 8.x/ 10
- Intel Core or AMD dual core CPU
- 8 GB RAM (minimum: 4 GB)
- 15 GB free HD space
- 1920 x 1080 display resolution (minimum: 1366 x 768)
- Graphics card with DirectX 10 and WDDM 1.1 support (Windows only)
- USB port for USB-eLicenser (license management)
- OS compatible audio hardware
- DVD-ROM dual-layer drive
- Internet connection required for activation, account setup and personal / product registration. Additional downloads may be required for the installation.