Steinberg Cubase Artist 8.5
With a lavishly rich feature set tailored to professional musicians, composers, songwriters, producers and bands, Steinberg Cubase Artist 8.5 offers a level of composing and recording functionality unique in its price class.
Building on the acclaimed music creation and production feature set introduced in version 8.0, 8.5 makes it even easier to simply make great music, adding the revolutionary VST Transit cloud-based collaboration and production toolset, an expanded version of the Retrologue VST synth, an array of enhancements to MixConsole, the Key and Drum Editors, transport functions and so much more. Cubase Artist 8.5 is designed exclusively to support your musical talent.
Free upgrade to Cubase Pro 9 while stocks last.
Cubase Artist 8.5 Features
- Complete music production system, offering a set of superb audio/MIDI recording, editing and mixing tools
- Award-winning 32-bit floating-point Steinberg audio engine with up to 192 kHz, flexible routing and full automatic delay compensation
- Supports 128 MIDI and 64 simultaneous audio tracks
- MixConsole provides the stellar mixing experience with full flexibility and integrated EQ/Dynamics channel strip modules for epic, pro console sound
- 8 outstanding instruments with over 3,000 sounds, including HALion Sonic SE 2 workstation, Padshop granular synth, Retrologue 2 virtual analog synth, LoopMash 2 and the MPC-style Groove Agent SE 4 drum machine
- Suite of 53 audio and 18 MIDI VST effect processors, including Pitch Correct for vocal intonation correction and VST Amp Rack and VST Bass Amp guitar and bass tone suites, Quadrafuzz v2 and more!
- Chord track and chord pads for easy chord composing and management
- Thousands of MIDI construction loops as building blocks to create songs in only a few steps
- Streamlined score editing feature set
- Mac OS X Version 10.10/10.11
- Windows 7/ 8.x/ 10
- Intel Core or AMD dual core CPU
- 8 GB RAM (minimum: 4 GB)
- 15 GB free HD space
- 1920 x 1080 display resolution (minimum: 1366 x 768)
- Graphics card with DirectX 10 and WDDM 1.1 support (Windows only)
- USB port for USB-eLicenser (license management)
- OS compatible audio hardware
- DVD-ROM dual-layer drive
- Internet connection required for activation, account setup and personal / product registration. Additional downloads may be required for the installation.