The Steinberg CC121 Controller interfaces the creativity of musicians and producers with the functional complexity of the world's most popular music production system. Built to an extremely high manufacturing and component standard, CC121 provides totally integrated tactile control of all parameters within Cubase, with a unique design architecture that keeps you 100% focused on your Cubase project. CC121 features full plug and play with Cubase, requiring no additional setup as a controller device. The CC121 is powered using the USB bus on your computer. When the included AC adaptor is also connected, the precision fader is motorized, accurately displaying the volume level on the selected track.
Perhaps the most innovative area of CC121 is the revolutionary AI Knob, a 'point and control' precision controller. Whenever the computer mouse is moved over a parameter, it is automatically placed under full precision control through the AI Knob, with no need to make any additional settings in Cubase, any additional software module or on the interface itself. The parameter can be locked to the AI Knob to retain control when the mouse is moved elsewhere onscreen.
Steinberg CC121 Features
- Advanced Integration System - totally integrated tactile control of Steinberg's Cubase range of production systems, maintains complete focus on your production within Cubase
- Ultra-precision Advanced Integration Controller Knob with 'point and control' support - controls any visual Cubase 4 parameter, internal FX setting or VSTi parameter using mouse pointer selection
- High Quality, 100mm touch sensitive motorized fader: Full tactile control of the channel or group volume fader
- Dedicated controls for Cubase channel settings including solo, mute, record arm, automation (read/write), pan, VSTi editor and 'e' settings button
- Full Cubase EQ section in hardware: 12 Rotary EQ encoders and bypass/mode button
- Full transport section including jog wheel
- User-assignable section - adapt the CC121 to your needs
- Instant plug and play with Cubase-ready LED - no additional setup or parameter assigning required
- Outstanding engineering and component quality including valuable full metal case
- Cross-platform support - compatible with Mac and PC
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Steinberg SKU SSTECC121 Model 502004290 GTIN 4957812396967