The SSL XLogic Alpha-Link MADI SX is a professional MADI to AES/EBU & AD DA converter.
The SSL XLogic Alpha-Link MADI SX featuring up to 64 channels of digital MADI I/O at 48kHz (or 32 channels at 96kHz), 12 stereo AES/EBU digital I/O, 24 balanced analogue I/O, TDM Expansion Bus and much more, the Alpha link MADI SX delivers a dependable, versatile, high quality MADI to AES/EBU based conversion solution.
XLogic Alpha-Link MADI SX Features
- 56 or 64 MADI digital inputs and outputs at up to 48kHz, 28 or 32 MADI digital inputs and outputs at up to 96kHz.
- 24 balanced analogue inputs and outputs with SSL enhanced AD DA at up to 96kHz on D-Sub connectors (for use with D-Sub to XLR looms).
- Word/SuperClock input and output.
- Video Sync input functionality for the WordClock input: the Video Sync. Signal can be converted to WordClock internally and transmitted via the WordClock output.
- MIDI input and output.
- Connects to Mixpander via Expansion Bus port.
- All input and output channels can be used simultaneously in any configuration.
- Comprehensive input/output routing & mode selection matrix
- Analogue input/output metering via 24 tricolour LEDs