SSL X-Desk - 16/2 Rackmount Mixer
Built from the same SuperAnalogue™ DNA as our AWS, Duality and Matrix consoles, SSL are proud to deliver the Solid State Logic X-Desk.
X-Desk brings benchmark audio performance to the compact mixer format, meeting the demand for a world class, compact SSL mixing desk. X-Desk combines a 16 channel SSL SuperAnalogue™ summing mixer with a compact analogue monitoring hub for your studio. Small enough to be easily transported, X-Desk fulfills the essentials of the audio mixing process, with typical SSL attention to detail, including smooth 100mm faders, comprehensive artist & studio monitoring with Dim & Cut buttons, Stereo and Mono Aux sends, channel and Master Bus Inserts and accurate bar graph level metering.
For easy integration into your existing studio, X-Desk can be used as an elegant and and ergonomically refined desktop mixer with removable rack ears for standard 19" rack mounting (7U space required). Like all SSL SuperAnalogue™ products, it is extremely robust, hand-built in the UK with an all metal chassis and high quality controls and components. Up to eight X-Desks or X-Desk & X-Rack combinations can be cascaded via D-Sub connection to expand up to 160 inputs on mixdown.
SSL X-Desk Key Features:
- SuperAnalogue™ - analogue purity at the highest level
- 8x dual input Mono Line channels: 16 channel mixdown
- 8x Insert Send/Returns on channels
- Stereo CUE and 2 Mono Auxiliary Sends
- Cascade with X-Rack and other X-Desks for bigger systems
- Talkback - for artist communication
- Dim & Cut buttons
- Independent Main and Alternate stereo monitor outputs
- SSL Stereo Mix Buss with External summing and Inserts
- 2x Stereo Returns with Level, Pan and Bus assignment
- iJack front panel input for portable playback devices
- High quality internal PSU
- D-Sub Channel I/O connection for studio integration
- 19" Rack mount ears included
- Additional Information
Manufacturer SSL SKU SSSLXDESK Model SSSLXDESK GTIN 00878076000640