SP Acoustics SP-2250 - Stereo Power Amp
The SP Acoustics SP2250 is the first in SP Acoustics range of amplifiers designed especially to drive the SP Acoustics professional monitors. The SP2250 is housed in a 2U rack case and it's amplifiers will bring out the best in any speaker or monitor. The SP2250 is designed for reliability, performance and its fan-less construction makes it produce minimal background noise making it an excellent choice for a quiet studio environment.
The SP2250 is a “Class D” amplifier with a large linear power supply. This brings the efficiency and dynamics of a “Class D” design without the usual pitfalls of using a Switch Mode Power Supply. The Linear Power Supply is super quiet and stable, bringing the “Class D” amplifier stages up to Audiophile levels of performance, without the need for cooling fans.
SP Acoustics SP-2250 Specifications:
- Output Power @ 4 Ohms:250 Watt
- Output Power @ 8 Ohms:150 Watt
- Minimum Impedance:1 Ohm
- Frequency Response:6 Hz - 33Khz @ 8 Ohm
- Input Impedance:10K Ohm
- Input Connections:Balanced XLR
- Output Connections:4 Pole Speakon™
- Mains Voltage:220-240VAC 50/60Hz
- Dimensions:88 mm(H) x 482 mm(W) x 335 mm(D)
|Model||SP Acoustics SP-2250 - Stereo Power Amp|