SP Acoustics SP-1ML - Passive 3-Way Monitor - Single - Landscape
The SP Acoustics SP1ML is a passive 3 way studio monitor that features four extremely high quality drivers that are horizontally aligned and blended together with high specification crossover frequencies to delivery an excellent frequency response of 40Hz - 35kHz.
The SP1ML has a traditional sealed enclosure design that has been brought up to date with some of the most advanced modern mechanical and electronic components available.
The four drivers of the SP Acoustics SP1ML are horizontally aligned to give faultless off-axis vertical frequency and phase response. The SP1ML's low profile enclosure makes it ideal for mounting behind a mixing console or to be soft mounted into studio walls.
SP Acoustics SP-1ML Specifications:
- Tweeter:3/4” (19mm) selected fabric dome
- Mid Drivers:4” (100mm) critically terminated paper cone.
- Bass Drivers:6 1/2” (165mm) hardened aluminium cones.
- Frq. Response:40Hz - 35kHz (+/- 3dB room corrected)
- Input:Speakon (4 Pole)
- Max SPL:116 dB
- Power Output:N.A.
- Standby Power:N.A.
- Max Power In:For use with Amps up to 500W
- Crossover:Hard wired, 2nd order topology throughout.
- Sensitivity:90 dB
- Nominal Impedance:6 Ohm
- Dimensions:350mm (H) x 460mm (D) x 720mm (W)
- Cabinet:100 litre. Dual chamber, Ceramic CLD construction.
- Weight:38 kg each
|Model||SP Acoustics SP-1ML Single|