Designed for use in local radio and other broadcast applications where ease of use must be married with an added level of functionality, the Soundcraft RM105 is a fully modular on-air console which provides a versatile and cost-efficient studio control package.
The RM105's frame can be specified to be 8, 12 or 20 input channels wide. Mono, Stereo, Telco and Source Select input modules are available, in addition to a Master Module which is included as standard.
The Mono Module accepts an input source at microphone or line level, with 48V phantom power enabled internally if required. Input gain is attenuated by the recessed presets. An insert point allows external signal processing. The channel output is always sent to the PGM (Program) bus, and can be routed to the post-fade AUX (Auxiliary) bus via the Aux pot. The optional switchable 2-band EQ affords a gain range of +10dB at 100Hz and 8kHz.
The Line 2 button at the top of the channel strip switches between the two stereo line level inputs. Recessed presets attenuate the L/R sensitivity, and the optional switchable 2-band EQ offers a gain range of +10dB at 100Hz and 6.5kHz. The signal can be routed to the AUX bus via the post-fade Aux pot.
The RM105 has three main outputs - stereo Program, stereo Auxiliary and a Mono output that can be sourced from either PGM or AUX. The line level Control Room Monitor output can be derived from PGM, AUX or Ext 1, and the Presenter's and Guest Headphones are independently selectable between PGM, AUX, and the four external inputs (which are connected via a 15-pin D-connector). The meters can be set to measure PGM, AUX, or to read the Control Room Monitor selection.
- A seven module wide script tray can be installed.
- PPMs can be specified instead of VUs.
- The deluxe meterbridge provides a digital machine timer and Cue speaker.
- The 20-channel frame is fitted with four meters, one pair being permanently fed from the PGM output.
- A stereo Source Select Module is available, which allows connection of multiple stereo signals without using additional inputs.
- The VCA faders can be specified as either carbon or conductive plastic.
- The Master Module is available with or without master faders.
- The 90-240V power supply can be optionally rackmounted.
Image shown is the 12 fader version with script tray.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Soundcraft SKU SSOURM1058F Model SSOURM1058F GTIN N/A