The Sound Devices CS-5 is a high-quality production case for Sound Devices 552 Field Mixer, 788T, or 788T/CL-8 combo. Designed and built for Sound Devices by Camrade, the CS-5 has a mixer/recorder compartment plus an integrated accessory compartment sized for wireless transmitters, receivers, mixers or portable recorders. Additionally, there is a lower compartment suitable for an NP-type battery. The CS-5 also includes a bottom-side access door to exchange recording media on the 552 mixer and 7-series recorders.
The CS-5 can be used over the shoulder with the included padded shoulder strap and can connect to third-party accessory cases. Additionally, Sound Devices CS-W can be attached to the CS-4 for additional wireless systems.
Sound Devices CS-5 Features
- Padded, durable nylon with internal reinforcements for shock resistance, durability, and temperature insulation
- Properly balanced with or without an NP-type battery with adjustable strap rings for load-balancing
- Easy access to the side-panel controls on the 788T
- Integrated accessory compartment can hold wireless transmitters, receivers, or recorders
- Battery compartment holds an NP-type battery below the unit
- Side exit cable runs with hook and loop closures
- Comfortable, adjustable length, padded leather strap
- Loop mounts for attaching third-party wireless cases or to combine with Sound Devices CS-W bag
- Includes both a windowed cover with side access and a canvas cover for transportation and storage
- Covers can be rolled back and held with hook and loop fasteners
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Sound Devices SKU SSDECS5 Model Sound Devices CS-5 GTIN N/A