The Sound Devices CL-2 adds a remote level control to any 788T input with its 30mm linear fader. Additionally, its two, two-position programmable toggle switches can be assigned device control or activate menu selections.
The Cl-2 can be mounted directly to a boom pole with the included fasteners, or can be placed on the sound cart or held in hand. Its three status LED's indicate record status, record media readiness, and power. Common uses for the switches include remote-record control, tone activation, PFL activation of an input, and playback control.
The CL-2 is connected to the 788T using its C. Link connection via the included 1.8-meter flexible cable.
All control and setup of the CL-2 is accomplished in the 788T recorder Setup Menu.
Sound Devices CL-2 Features
- Convenient fader control for any 788T / 788T-SSD input
- Two two-position toggle switches, programmable to control record start/stop and other functions
- LEDs to indicate record and power status
- Can be mounted directly to a boom pole or used remotely
- Powered by the 788T recorder
- Single cable connection between CL-2 and the recorder
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Sound Devices SKU SSDECL2 Model Sound Devices CL-2 GTIN N/A