Developed specifically for audio-for-picture applications, the 302 mixer is the perfect tool for production companies and camera operators wanting to take control of their audio. The 302 is stunning for its size, flexibility, control and performance; it is the most compact and cost-effective battery-powered professional audio mixer in its class.
With important features to accommodate nearly any over-the-shoulder production, the 302 interfaces with wireless transmitters and receivers, camera audio inputs of all kinds, and external audio recorders. Its microphone inputs share the same superb circuitry of all Sound Devices field production tools.
Like Sound Devices larger 442 Field Mixer, the 302 has a complete feature-set in a compact, functional design. All controls are accessible on its three main surfaces; no hidden controls. The high-efficiency power circuitry runs the mixer from either three internal AA batteries or external 5-18 VDC.
- Lundahl transformer-balanced mic or line level inputs on XLR connectors
- Continuously adjustable input trim
- Two-position high-pass filter
- Pan switches
- Limiters on inputs and outputs
- Stereo and MS linking of channel 1 and 2
- Phantom (48 V or 12 V) or "T" microphone powering selected per channel
- Solo (PFL) channel monitoring in headphones
- Peak limiters per channel
- Tape level output on TA3 locking connectors
- Active-balanced line/tape/mic level outputs on XLR connectors
- Stereo tape level output on TA3 connector
- Return input for monitoring
- Channel 4/5 input option
- Sunlight-viewable LED meters with proprietary software selected ballistics
- On-board MS stereo matrix
- Push pots for setup features to keep the front panel clutter-free
- Durable extruded aluminum chassis
- Weight less than 1 kg with batteries
- Powered by three AA batteries or external 5 - 18 VDC