The Sony PCMM10 Portable Linear PCM Recorder is a 96 kHz/24-bit capable recorder with electret condenser stereo microphones, 4 GB of internal flash memory and a microSD/Memory Stick Micro (M2) Slot for expanded memory and features a built-in speaker, cross-memory recording, digital pitch and key control, digital limiter, low-cut filter, track mark functions, a 5-second pre-recording buffer and A-B repeat capability.
The Sony PCM M10 includes a USB high-speed port for simple uploading and downloading of native .WAV or .MP3 format recorded files to and from Windows PC or Macintosh computers. The M10 offers durable construction and long battery life using conventional AA alkaline batteries.
Sony PCMM10 Features
- Built-in Electret Condenser Microphones
- Flexible Playback Features
- Simple Uploading to Computer
- Versatile Recording Functions
- Audio Formats Supported: Record: .WAV and MP3; Playback: .WAV, .MP3, .WMA (Non DRM), .M4A (AAC-LC, Non-DRM)
- Battery Life: 24 hrs @ 44.1KHz/16-bit or 19 hrs @ 96KHz/24-bit
- Built-in Mic: Electret condenser microphones. Max input level: 123 dB SPL.
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- DC Input Jack: 3V
- Dimensions: 2 1/2" x 4 1/2" x 7/8" (w x h x d) not including projecting parts and controls
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 40 kHz (Line in) @ 96KHz
- Headphone Output: Stereo Mini Jack
- Line Input (Analog): Stereo Mini Jack
- Sampling Frequency: 22.05kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz and 96kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (Line Input to Line Output): 0.03% or below (1kHz, 22kHz LPF)
- USB: High-speed USB,mass storage class
- Weight: 6.6 oz (including batteries)
- Wow and Flutter: Below measurable limit (less than +/-0.001%W.Peak)