Sony MDRV150 Headphones - 5 Pack Deal
This pack includes 5 pairs of Sony MDR-V150 headphones. The MDR-V150 are closed supra-aural headphones provide top-end comfort and sound quality. Sony's closed type headphones allow only a limited amount of ambient noise into the ear canal, giving your attention fully to the music. The padded earcups fit comfortably, hour after hour. For those who like to use the headphones for single-sided monitoring, these MDR-V150s come with reversible earcups. The supra-aural design is engineered for excellent listening comfort. The wide headband distributes the headphone's weight evenly. The two meter cord (6.6 feet) is made of oxygen-free copper wiring and is double-sided.
Sony has installed several key features to these headphones to enhance their sound quality. The thirty millimeter drive units delivers a deep bass sound and a wide dynamic range (the frequency range extends down to 18 Hz.) Both the stereo mini-plug and the UniMatch phone plug are gold-plated to make sure sound is transported fully and accurately. The gold-plated treatment also helps resist corrosion and supports the headphones' high conductivity and low noise. Lightweight ferrite magnets allow for high power at a minimum size. Finally, the PET diaphragm works to deliver low distortion.
Sony MDR-V150 Features
- Supra-Aural Design for excellent listening ability
- 30mm diameter driver units provide deep bass
- Fixed stereo miniplug for use with portable equipment; detachable phone plug for studio and home audio equipment
- Wide molded headband gives long-lasting comfort; oxygen-free copper connecting cord
- Reversible earcups for single-sided monitoring
|Model||Sony MDRV150 5 Pack|