Sonnox Oxford Dynamics Native
The Sonnox Oxford Dynamics plug-in is modeled on the extremely flexible and capable unit used in the OXF-R3 professional mixing console. Resulting from many years research into professional dynamics applications, it offers separate Compress, Limit, Expand, Gate and side chain EQ functions, with full independent control of all parameters.
Features such as selectable time constant curves and variable soft compress functions allow the user to confidently tackle all common uses of compression, from subtle unobtrusive level control and mastering functions to the production of great artistic effects. The use of a feed-forward architecture with logarithmic side chain processing, making use of look-ahead techniques, ensures exemplary sonic characteristics and dynamic accuracy, with an artistic capability simply unavailable from other single units, analogue or digital.
This highly sophisticated and professional product has the power and flexibility to obviate the need for many of the separate applications most users keep for specific uses.
Formats included: AAX Native, RTAS, Audio Units & VST
Sonnox Oxford Dynamics Native Features
- 64-bit compliant (AAX / AU / VST)
- The dynamics section from Sony OXF-R3 console
- Separate sections for Compressor, Gate, Expander, Limiter
- 2-Band side chain EQ (with audition function)
- Warmth control for extra presence and tube-like warmth
- Three different compressor types (linear and exponential curves)
- Variable soft knee compressor
- Separate 5.1 bus compressor (where supported)
- Ultra low noise and distortion
Sonnox are offering great savings when you purchase more than 1 of their plugins at once. The more plugins you purchase, the better the discount.
- 2 Plugins: 20%
- 3 Plugins: 25%
- 4 Plugins: 30%
- 5 Plugins: 35%
- 6+ Plugins: 40%
|Model||Sonnox Oxford Dynamics Native|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
£694.20 £578.50 (ex. vat)
£892.80 £744.00 (ex. vat)
£684.60 £570.50 (ex. vat)
£1,105.20 £921.00 (ex. vat)