Sonifex RB-UL1 Single Stereo Unbalanced to Balanced Converter
The Sonifex RB-UL1 is a single stereo unit for interfacing domestic or semi-professional unbalanced equipment, such as a CD player, to professional balanced line levels.
The two RCA unbalanced inputs have an impedance of 10kΩ and are routed to two balanced XLR-3 outputs with an output impedance of <50Ω.
The output gain can be individually adjusted for left and right channels by using pre-set potentiometers accessible through the rear panel.
Sonifex RB-UL1 Specifications
- Maximum Input Level: +28dBu
- Input Impedance: >10kΩ
- Maximum Output Level: +28dBu
- Output Impedance: <50Ω
- Distortion: 0.01% THD @ 1kHz, ref +8dBu output
- Noise: -100dB, unity gain, ref +8dBu output
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz ±0.1dB (600Ω load, ref 1kHz)
- Gain Range: Balanced output : -15dBu to +15dBu, ref -15dBu into unbalanced RCA input
- Inputs: 2 x RCA phono (Unbalanced)
- Outputs: 2 x XLR 3 pin male (Balanced)
- Mains Input: Filtered IEC, switchable 110-120V, or 220-240V, fused, 6W max
- Fuse Rating:
- Anti-surge fuse 100mA 20 x 5mm (230VAC)
- Anti-surge fuse 250mA 20 x 5mm (115VAC)
- 28cm (W) x 10.8cm (D) x 4.2cm (H) (1U)
- 11” (W) x 4.3” (D) x 1.7” (H) (1U)
- Nett: 1.00kg Gross: 1.45kg
- Nett: 2.2lbs Gross: 3.2lbs