The Sonifex RB-DS2R is a remote panel for controlling up to 4 separate RB-DS2 units from a single 1U 19” rack-mount panel.
The unit has 4 rotary switches, each with 8 available selections numbered 0 to 7, used for selecting the delay time in frames. On the rear of the unit are 4 x 15-way D-type connectors used for connecting directly to the remote input of 4 x RB-DS2 units. The RB-DS2R is a passive unit, i.e. there is no power supply.
Sonifex RB-DS2R Specifications
Rear Panel Connections
- Remote I/O Port: 4 x 15-way ‘D’-type socket, 8 GPI outputs
Front Panel Controls
- Selector Switches: 4 x 8 way rotary selectors
- 48cm (W) x 10.8cm (D) x 4.2cm (H) (1U)
- 19” (W) x 4.3” (D) x 1.7” (H) (1U)
- Nett: 1.2kg Gross: 1.6kg
- Nett: 2.6lbs Gross: 3.5lbs
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Sonifex SKU SSOMRBDS2R Model RB-DS2R GTIN NA