Sonifex RB-DDA6W 6-Way Word Clock Distribution Amplifier
The Sonifex RB-DDA6W word clock distribution amplifier distributes a word clock BNC input signal to 6 word clock BNC outputs re-conditioned. It is used to distribute reference clocks for digital audio systems.
It has a single female BNC audio input which is distributed to 6 female BNC outputs. The units primary application is to distribute a master TTL word clock source to multiple pieces of equipment that need to be synchronised from the master.
Sonifex RB-DDA6W Specifications
- Input impedance: 75Ω
- Output impedance: <50Ω
- Inputs: 1 x BNC female
- Outputs: 6 x BNC female
- Mains Input: Filtered IEC, switchable 110-120V, or 220-240V, fused, 6W max
- Fuse Rating:
- Anti-surge fuse 100mA 20 x 5mm (230VAC)
- Anti-surge fuse 250mA 20 x 5mm (115VAC)
- 28cm (W) x 10.8cm (D) x 4.2cm (H) (1U)
- 11” (W) x 4.3” (D) x 1.7” (H) (1U)
- Nett: 0.9kg Gross: 1.35kg
- Nett: 2lbs Gross: 3lbs