The Sonifex RB-DA6P is a version of the RB-DA6 audio distribution amplifier which uses Neutrik Phoenix style connectors instead of XLR inputs and outputs. Each unit is shipped with the mating connectors so that wires can be simply terminated using a small flat-blade screwdriver.
The inputs and outputs are electronically balanced and can be wired unbalanced. Each output is individually buffered so that a short circuit on one output won’t affect the others.
The left and right input gain controls (normalising) are pre-set potentiometers accessible through the front panel.
The output gain may be varied from -8dB to 18dB which is useful for normalising consumer and professional signals to give outputs of -15dBu and 0dBu respectively.
The RB-DA6P has 1 stereo input and 6 stereo outputs. It can also be configured so that 1 mono input can be distributed to 12 outputs by use of a switch which is recessed on the front panel to prevent it being accidentally knocked.
Sonifex RB-DA6P Specifications
- Maximum Input Level: +28dBu
- Maximum Output Level: +28dBu
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz ±0.1dB (600Ω load, ref 1kHz)
- Gain Range: Adjustable 8dB loss to 18dB gain (L & R adjust)
- Common Mode Rejection: >66dB typically
- Input impedance: >20kΩ bridging
- Output impedance: <50Ω
- Distortion: 0.01% THD @ 1kHz, ref +8dBu output
- Noise: -100dB unity gain, ref +8dBu output
- Inputs: 2 x Phoenix 3 pin (balanced, can be unbalanced)
- Outputs: 12 x Phoenix 3 pin (balanced, can be unbalanced)
- Mains Input: Filtered IEC, switchable 110-120V, or 220-240V, fused, 6W max
- Fuse Rating:
- Anti-surge fuse 100mA 20 x 5mm (230VAC)
- Anti-surge fuse 250mA 20 x 5mm (115VAC)
- 48cm (W) x 10.8cm (D) x 4.2cm (H) (1U)
- 19” (W) x 4.3” (D) x 1.7” (H) (1U)
- Nett: 1.3kg Gross: 1.9kg
- Nett: 2.9lbs Gross: 4.2lbs