Sonifex RB-DA6 6 Way Stereo Distribution Amplifier
The Sonifex RB-DA6 is a 1U rack-mount high performance 6 way stereo distribution amplifier for splitting a source into a number of different outputs.
The RB-DA6 has 1 stereo input and 6 stereo outputs. It can also be configured so that 1 mono input can be distributed to 12 outputs by use of a switch which is recessed on the front panel to prevent it being accidentally knocked.
The XLR-3 inputs and outputs are electronically balanced and can be wired unbalanced. Each output is individually buffered so that a short circuit on one output won’t affect the others.The left and right input gain controls (normalising) are pre-set potentiometers accessible through the front panel.
The output gain may be varied from -8dB to 18dB which is useful for normalising consumer and professional signals to give outputs of -15dBu and 0dBu respectively.
Sonifex RB-DA6 Specifications
- Maximum Input Level: +28dBu
- Maximum Output Level: +28dBu
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz ±0.1dB (600Ω load, ref 1kHz)
- Gain Range: Adjustable 8dB loss to 18dB gain (L & R adjust)
- Common Mode Rejection: >66dB typically
- Input impedance: >20kΩ bridging
- Output impedance: <50Ω
- Distortion: 0.01% THD @ 1kHz, ref +8dBu output
- Noise: -100dB unity gain, ref +8dBu output
- Inputs: 2 x XLR 3 pin female (balanced, can be unbalanced)
- Outputs: 12 x XLR 3 pin male (balanced, can be unbalanced)
- Mains Input: Filtered IEC, switchable 110-120V, or 220-240V, fused, 6W max
- Fuse Rating:
- Anti-surge fuse 100mA 20 x 5mm (230VAC)
- Anti-surge fuse 250mA 20 x 5mm (115VAC)
- 48cm (W) x 10.8cm (D) x 4.2cm (H) (1U)
- 19” (W) x 4.3” (D) x 1.7” (H) (1U)
- Nett: 1.3kg Gross: 1.9kg
- Nett: 2.9lbs Gross: 4.2lbs