Sonifex RB-BL4 Dual Stereo Bi-Directional Matching Converter - USED
This Used Sonifex RB-BL4 is in good condition and works perfectly. There are a few marks on the front and the red colour has faded in spots as is prone to happen with these units but this is just cosmetic.
The Sonifex RB-BL4 is a dual bi-directional stereo unit for interfacing domestic or semi-pro unbalanced equipment to professional balanced line levels, and vice versa. The four XLR-3 electronically balanced inputs have an impedance of 20kΩ bridging and are routed to four unbalanced RCA (phono) outputs with an output impedance of <50Ω.
The four RCA unbalanced inputs have an impedance of 20kΩ and are routed to four balanced XLR-3 outputs with an output impedance of <50Ω. All connections are on the rear panel.
The output gain can be adjusted for left and right channels by using pre-set potentiometers accessible through the rear panel.
Sonifex RB-BL4 Specifications
- Maximum Input Level: +28dBu
- Maximum Output Level: +28dBu
- Input Impedance (RCA): >10kΩ unbalanced
- Input Impedance (XLR): >20kΩ balanced bridging
- Output Impedance (RCA): <50Ω
- Output Impedance (XLR): <50Ω
- Distortion: 0.01% THD @ 1kHz, ref +8dBu output
- Noise: -100dB, unity gain, ref +8dBu output
- Common Mode Rejection: >66dB typically
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz ±0.1dB (600Ω load, ref 1kHz)
- Gain Range: Unbalanced Output : -28dBu to 0dBu, ref 0dBu into balanced XLR input
- Balanced Output : -15dBu to +15dBu, ref -15dBu into unbalanced RCA input
- Inputs: 4 x RCA phono (Unbal), 4 x XLR 3 pin female (Bal)
- Outputs: 4 x XLR 3 pin male (Bal), 4 x RCA phono (Unbal)
- Mains Input: Filtered IEC, switchable 110-120V, or 220-240V, fused, 6W max
- Fuse Rating:
- Anti-surge fuse 100mA 20 x 5mm (230VAC)
- Anti-surge fuse 250mA 20 x 5mm (115VAC)
- 48cm (W) x 10.8cm (D) x 4.2cm (H) (1U)
- 19” (W) x 4.3” (D) x 1.7” (H) (1U)
- Nett: 1.3kg Gross: 1.9kg
- Nett: 2.9lbs Gross: 4.2lbs
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Sonifex SKU SSOMRBBL4U Model Sonifex RB-BL4 Used GTIN N/A