Softube Passive-Active Pack EQ Plug-Ins
The Softube Passive-Active Pack is a collection of three very different equalizers, each with its own character. The Passive and Active equalizers emulate real workhorse units, used on thousands of recordings from past to present. The Focusing Equalizer combines these with analogue sounding saturation and a novel workflow.
Passive Equalizer is modelled from a famous German passive three-band equalizer, and features a wide bandwidth and an unsurpassed clear and open sound. The low boost gives you a warm low end, perfect to fatten up a bass drum or bass guitar track. Cutting the highs gives you a very gentle 6 dB cut which allows you to remove highs in a very musical way. The high boost is open and crisp and breathes life into any track.
- Three bands with an extremely wide and open sound
- Excellent treble control without any "digital harshness"
- Warm low end and a sparkling top
Active Equalizer is modelled from an active equalizer design made somewhere in the Swiss alps in the seventies. Whereas the Passive Equalizer is wide, clear and unintrusive, the Active Equalizer is more of a surgeon with a tight and focused sound. It's a highly useful problem solver when you need to get into details.
- Tight and focused sounding filters
- Low and High cut
- Three parametric bands with selectable gain in 2dB steps (-/+ 16 dB), selectable frequency with overlapping, but non-interfering, bands (50-500 Hz, 380Hz-3.8kHz, 1.8-18kHz) and a choice between a narrow or wide peak (Q) for each band.
Focusing Equalizer is an inspiring and nontraditional take on the EQ concept, which is all made up by Softube. The Focusing Equalizer works in a very musical way and does a lot of thinking for you.
- Inspiring, untraditional and very useful workflow
- Choose between Passive or Active EQ character
- Three-band EQ that automatically and musically changes with Low and High Cut
- Built-in one knob saturation with metering and selectable saturation type
At first glance it may seem like you're sacrificing versatility by using an equalizer with a limited set of options - why use a three-band equalizer when you can use your digital equalizer with umpteen bands, continuous gain, selectable Q and different curves all built in? Well, equalization is all about sound design. Having an equalizer where the designer has already made some of the choices four you is like having an experienced sound engineer helping out and giving you directions.
For use with VST, VST3, Audio Units, AAX Native and AAX DSP.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
£230.00 £191.67 (ex. vat)
£69.00 £57.50 (ex. vat)
£153.00 £127.50 (ex. vat)
£153.00 £127.50 (ex. vat)