Softube Console 1 - Integrated Hardware/Software System
The Softube Console 1 is a next generation control surface designed to provide a more analogue workflow through hands-on operation, and provide the analogue sound that Softube plug-ins are known for.
The Console 1 connects to you computer via USB and can run with any DAW that supports VST2, VST3, AAX and Audio-Unit plug-in formats. Open the Console 1 plug-in on any channels in your software and you are ready to go.
Console 1 comes with Softube's model of the SSL 4000 E channel strip. This strip includes the black knob E 242 EQ, compressor, expander/gate, and high and low cut filters. It also features the Softube Transient Shaper (not taken from the SSL 4000 E) to add extra punch or sustain. Controls for each parameter are immediately available on the Console 1 with out the need to click through menus or use a mouse.
Other channel strips will be available to be purchased in the future. Currently, you can swap in other Softube compressors and EQ on each channel to get just the right channel strip for each track.
There is an on-screen display that provides detailed, real-time visual feedback of the changes you are making. This can be toggled on and off via a button in the top-left. There are number of LEDs on the unit itself for quickly seeing settings, input & output levels, and gain reduction.
Softube Console 1 Features
- Next generation mixer
- Tightly integrated hardware/software system
- Solid State Logic SL 4000 E model included
- Hands-on control and intuitive workflow
- Use with any major DAW
- Parametric equalizer, compressor, gate, transient shaper, high/low cut filters and harmonics/distortion
- Customize the channel by adding any Softube equalizer or dynamics plug-in
- The system will run and the settings can be adjusted without having the hardware connected
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Softube SKU SSOFCONSOLE1 Model Softube Console 1 GTIN No