SKB 3I-1813-7B-C - Injection Moulded Case (used)
The SKB 3I Series injection molded waterproof cases are constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and feature a gasketed, waterproof and airtight, submersible design (IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Its continuous molded-in hinge, patent pending "trigger release" latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, secure stacking, and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C) all contribute to its military grade design.
This item is used but fully working, the foam inside has been cut for a microphone and recorder but the foam can easily be replaced to fit whatever equipment you plan on using.
SKB 3I-1813-7B-C Features:
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- UV, solvent, corrosion and fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810F)
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight (MIL-STD-C-4150J)
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization value (MIL-STD-648C & IP67)
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Continuous molded-in hinge
- Patent pending "trigger release" latch system
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Layers of cubed foam for customization
- Locking loops to accept a customer supplied lock
- Additional Information
Manufacturer SKB SKU SSKB3I18137BC Model SKB 3I-1813-7B-C Used GTIN N/A