Signex Isopatch CPJ48P - Silver Contacts
The Signex Isopatch CPJ48P is a patchbay with 48 1/4 inch type A jack sockets on the front panel and RCA phono connectors on the rear. This version features silver contacts.
The new Isopatch retains the design strengths of its predecessor, but now has 48 Jacks that are of a new, fully-enclosed design. The new Jack design helps to keep out the contaminants that shorten contact life, they also have a smart chromed ring which gives an improved 'feel' when plugging and un-plugging as well as looking pretty cool!
The new Isopatch still has all sockets mounted on two horizontal printed circuit boards (PCBs), rather than vertical cards that can sometimes pop out in use. This type of construction makes the Isopatch very solid and gives full access to most of the circuitry including parallel points and the special 'program pads' for normalising. The use of flexible jumper cables between top and bottom PCBs means that the Isopatch can be opened up for servicing if needed. Unlike many patch panels, the Isopatch offers half or full normalising on every channel, by simply soldering across special 'program pads' on the top PCB - No special tools are needed and there's nothing to take apart. In fact, if the Isopatch is already installed, you don't even have to unplug the rear connectors.
The Isopatch can be used for most types of audio signal including mono, stereo, balanced and unbalanced lines. It can also be used for mixer insert points without the need for special 'splitter' leads. Add to this a very slick labelling system for designation of the front sockets and you can see why we call the new Isopatch the Ultimate patch panel.
Signex Isopatch CPJ48P Features
- Two rows of 24 type A Jacks in 1U of rack space
- Enclosed Jack design keeps out dust and dirt
- RCA phono rear connections
- Half and full normalising available on all channels
- Suitable for balanced/unbalanced and stereo signals
- Lacing Bar Kit available for extra rear cable support
- Neat slide-in strips for socket designation
- Suitable for insert points without special leads
- PCB parallel wiring points for every Jack
- Front sockets: ¼" type A Jack sockets
- Rear termination: CPJ48P - RCA phono sockets
- Dimensions (W x H x D)(mm): CPJ48P 483 x 45 x 71
- Net weight: CPJ48P - 890g
- Half and Full normalising programmable on every channel
- Switch contact resistance <0.03 Ohm
- Switch contact life >10,000 operations
- Min. rack opening required: 442m
- Accessories Included: 1pk (10) Ident cards (ICP440)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Signex SKU RSIGCPJ48P Model CPJ48P GTIN NA
£174.98 (inc. vat) £145.82 (ex. vat)
£259.98 (inc. vat) £216.65 (ex. vat)
£199.98 (inc. vat) £166.65 (ex. vat)
£194.99 (inc. vat) £162.49 (ex. vat)