Shure SRH840 Reference Studio Headphones
The Shure SRH840 is specifically engineered for critical listening and professional recording. With its precisely tailored frequency response it delivers accurate sound reproduction in demanding studio applications.
WHAT IS THE SRH840 BEST SUITED TO?
The SRH840 are an ideal choice for professional audio engineers and musicians in applications such as studio recording and critical listening.
WHAT ARE THE FEATURES?
The SRH840 has a closed-back, circumaural design that rests comfortably over the ears which reduces background noise. The wide, padded headband provides ergonomic fit for superior comfort over extended periods. It has a precisely tailored frequency response to deliver rich bass, clear mid-range and extended highs. The collapsible design provides easy storage and portability, with the included carrying bag giving the headphones protection when on the go or not in use.
Also included is a replaceable cable and a replacement set of ear pads which ensure a long-lasting lifetime of use.
Shure SRH840 Features
- Precisely tailored frequency response delivers rich bass, clear mid-range and extended highs.
- Wide, padded headband provides ergonomic fit for superior comfort over extended periods
- Closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise
- Collapsible design for easy storage and portability.
- Legendary Shure quality to withstand the rigors of everyday use
- Bayonet Clip securely locks cable into ear cup
- Replaceable ear cup pads included to ensure long product life
- 3m (10ft) coiled detachable cable provides plenty of length and easy storage and replacement
- Carrying bag protects headphones when on the go or not in use
In The Box
- 6,3 mm Thread Adapter, Gold-plated (Part No: HPAQA1)
- Detachable coiled cable (Part No: HPACA1)
- Carrying Bag (Part No: HPACP1)
- Replacement Earpads (Art.-Nr.: HPAEC840)
Shure SRH840 Specifications
- Transducer Type: Dynamic, Neodym-Magnet
- Driver size: 40 mm
- Sensitivity: 102 dB SPL/mW
- Impedance: 44 Ω
- Max. input power: 1000 mW
- Frequency range: 5 Hz - 25 kHz
- Net weight (without cable): 318 g
- Cable length: 3 m
- Type of cable: Detachable, coiled
- Plug: Gold-plated 3.5 mm stereo mini plug