Shure SRH550DJ - For DJs & Bass Lovers
The Shure SRH550DJ headphones feature 50 mm neodymium dynamic drivers tuned to extended bass output. The ear cups swivel 90° to make the SRH550DJ perfect for meeting the demands of live DJ mixing.
The Shure SRH550DJ offers a full sound with extended bass. It is ideal for DJs and listeners of bass-heavy music. The 50 mm drivers deliver a clear and distortion free bass. High output also means the Shure SRH550DJ headphones are perfectly suited to ipods and other mobile music devices.
The on-the-ear and closed back design reduces ambient noise, even in loud environments. Comfortable, padded ear cups swivel 90 degrees and allow easy placement on one ear when mixing.
The collapsible design allows for easy storage and transport. A padded headband and on-the-ear earpads offer comfort over longer wearing periods.
How is he SRH550DJ different to the SRH70DJ?
The SRH750DJ is the more advanced model for professional DJs, with improved sound and one-sided, replacable cable.
Shure SRH550DJ Featues
- Enhanced frequency response tuned to deliver high-output bass with extended highs
- High impedance optimised for DJ mixers3000 mW input power for high sound pressure levels
- Adjustable, collapsible headband with 90° swivel ear cups for comfort and easy one-ear placement
- Replacement set of ear pads included to ensure long product lifeBayonet clip securely locks detachable cable into ear cup
- Legendary Shure quality to withstand the rigors of everyday useday use
In The Box
- Threaded 6.3mm gold-plated adaptor (Part No. HPAQA1)
- Carrying bag (Part No. HPACP1)
Shure SRH550DJ Sepcifications
- Transducer Type: Dynamic, Neodym-Magnet
- Driver size: 50 mm
- Sensitivity: 109 dB SPL/mW
- Impedance: 32 Ω
- Max. input power: 3000 mW
- Frequency range: 5 Hz - 22 kHzNet weight (without cable): 235 g
- Cable length: 2 m
- Type of cable: Attached, straight
- Plug: Gold-plated 3.5 mm stereo mini plug
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Shure SKU SSHUSRH550DJ Model SRH550-DJ GTIN 0042406205603