Shure SRH440 - Professional Studio Headphones
The Shure SRH440 professional studio headphones provide exceptional sound reproduction and comfort. Optimized for home or studio recording, they reproduce accurate audio across an extended range.
The SRH440 have a closed-back, circumaural design that rests comfortably over the ears which reduces background noise. The adjustable headband and collapsible construction provides extra comfort and portability. It has an enhanced frequency response to deliver accurate audio across an extended range.
The SRH440 Headphones are ideal for recording and monitoring in your home studio. The impedance, power handling and sensitivity have all been optimized for performance with professional audio devices such as mixing consoles, dj mixers and headphone amplifiers.
Shure SRH440 Feaures
- Enhanced frequency response delivers accurate audio across an extended range
- Impedance and power handling optimized for performance with professional audio devices
- Adjustable headband and collapsible construction provide comfort and portability
- Bayonet clip securely locks detachable cable into ear cup
In The Box
- 6,3 mm Thread Adapter, Gold-plated (Part No: HPAQA1)
- Detachable coiled cableAbnehmbares Spiralkabel (Part No: HPACA1)
- Carrying Bag (Part No: HPACP1)
Shure SRH440 Specifications
- Transducer Type: Dynamic, Neodym-Magnet
- Driver size: 40 mm
- Sensitivity: 105 dB SPL/mW
- Impedance: 44 Ω
- Max. input power: 500 mW
- Frequency range: 10 Hz - 22 kHz
- Net weight (without cable): 272 g
- Cable length: 3 m
- Type of cable: Detachable, coiled
- Plug: Gold-plated 3.5 mm stereo mini plug