Shure SRH1840 - Professional Open Back Headphones
The Shure SRH1840 open back headphones have been developed with premium materials and precision engineering. They are ideally suited to professional recording, mastering and audiophile listening applications.
The SRH1840 has a custom-crafted design and is extremely lightweight and durable. An included storage case, replacement set of velour ear pads, and an additional cable ensures years of uninterrupted listening enjoyment.
Shure SRH1840 Features
- Individually matched 40 mm neodymium drivers for unparalleled acoustic performance with smooth, extended high-end and accurate bass.
- Open-back, circumaural design for exceptionally natural sound, wide stereo image, and increased depth of field.
- Lightweight construction featuring aircraft-grade aluminum alloy yoke and stainless steel grilles for enhanced durability.
- Steel driver frame with vented center pole piece improves linearity and eliminates internal resonance for consistent performance at all listening levels.
- Ergonomic dual-frame, padded headband is lightweight and fully adjustable for hours of listening comfort.
- Oxygen-free copper cable (OFC) with Kevlar® reinforced jacket for superior performance and durability.
- Dual-exit cables with gold-plated MMCX connectors provide secure connection and detachability for easy storage or replacement.
- Replaceable velour ear pads with high density, slow recovery foam for exceptional comfort.
- Additional cable and zippered storage case provide years of listening enjoyment and convenient storage.
- Individually tested and serialized.
- Legendary Shure durability to withstand the rigors of everyday use.
In The Box
- Additional Pair of Velour Ear Pads (Part No.: HPAEC1840)
- Two Detachable Cables (Part No.: HPASCA2)
- Threaded ¼” Gold-Plated Adapter (Part No.: HPAQA1)
- Zippered Hard Storage Case (Part No.: HPACC2)
Shure SRH1840 Specifications
- Transducer Type: nedymium magnet
- Driver size: 40 mm
- Sensitivity: 96 dB SPL/mW
- Impedance: 65 Ω
- Max. input power: 1000 mW
- Frequency range: 10 Hz – 30 kHz
- Net weight (without cable): 268 g
- Cable length: 2,1 m
- Type of cable: Dual-exit, detachable oxygen-free copper
- Plug: Gold-plated 1/8” (3.5 mm) stereo mini jack