Shure SM137 - Versatile, Flat-Response Condenser Microphone
The Shure SM137 is a versatile, flat-response cardioid condenser probe microphone.
The SM137 has an ultra-thin diaphragm for a frequency response that combines a smooth high-end with a tight, controlled low-end and a 15db pad for natural sound reproduction in both acoustic and high volume performance applications.
Shure SM137 Features:
- Ultra-thin diaphragm for smooth high end and tight, controlled low end
- 15dB pad for performance consistency across a wider range of high SPL sources
- Low self-noise and transformerless preamplifier circuitry
Shure SM137 Specifications:
- Type: Permanently Biased Condenser
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Shure SKU SSHUSM137 Model SM137 GTIN 0042406167628