Shure SE535 Clear - Triple High-definition MicroDriver Earphones
The clear Shure SE535 utilizes Triple High Definition MicroDrivers - a dedicated tweeter and dual woofers for incredibly spacious sound and rich bass. It is the choice for discerning professionals and audiophiles. The SE535 is ideal for in-ear personal monitoring and for mobile listening devices. The detachable, Kevlar reinforced cable with formable wire allows for easy replacement and secure, comfortable fit.
WHAT IS SOUND ISOLATION?
Sound isolating earphones were originally developed as Personal Monitor Systems to allow musicians to hear their own performances in loud onstage environments.They work by using soft, flexible sleeves to block background noise, allowing small, high-performance drivers to deliver incredibly precise sound directly to the ear. By selecting from an assortment of included soft sleeves, you are able to personalize the fit of the earphones to your ears.
WHAT IS A TRIPLE HIGH-DEFINTION MICRODRIVER?
It is made up of three balanced armature drivers – one dedicated tweeter and dual woofers. It also includes an integrated passive crossover that ensures high and low frequencies remain distinct and defined. This allows you to hear the details of your music like never before.
DETACHABLE CABLE WITH WIREFORM FIT
The SE535 features a durable Kevlar™ reinforced cable that allows easy replacement or customization. The formable wire ensures secure placement, and over the ear configuration keeps cables out of the way. The gold plated MMCX connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360 degree rotation for comfortable fit.
HOW IS SOUND ISOLATION DIFFERENT FROM NOISE CANCELLING?
The seal created by a sound isolating earphone physically blocks most frequencies of background noise. Noise cancelling headphones are generally larger, heavier and battery driven. It uses active circuitry to counteract background noise, which may introduce unwanted artifacts in to your audio.
Shure SE535 Clear Features
- Triple High-Definition MicroDrivers – one dedicated tweeter and two woofers
- Spacious sound with rich bass
- Cable with formable wire and a wide assortment of accessories for secure, comfortable fit
- Sound isolating sleeves in multiple sizes for up to 30 dB of isolation
- Cables are lockable for safe connection while in use and detachable for easy replacement.
- Colours: clear and bronze metallic
In The Box
- Shure SE535 Clear
- Black foam sleeves (S/ M/ L)
- Soft flex sleeves (S/ M/ L)
- Yellow foam sleeves
- Triple flex sleeves
- Premium carrying case
- 3.5 to 6.3 mm adapter
- Airline adapter
- Volume Control
Shure SE535 Clear Specifications
- Speaker type: Triple High-Definition MicroDrivers
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): 119 dB SPL/mW
- Impedance: 36 Ω
- Frequency range: 18 Hz - 19 kHz
- Cable length: 162 cm
- Color: Clear