Shure SCM410E - Intellimix Automatic Mic Mixer, 4-Channel - B-Stock
The Shure SCM410E 4 Channel Automatic Mixer is a 4 channel microphone mixer designed for recording, sound reinforcement and broadcast application. The mixer will accept signal from dynamic and condenser microphone of any type. The rear panel features 4 balanced 3-pin XLR female microphone inputs and a single balanced XLR output that is capable of mic or line level signal. Each channel features an adjustable EQ for signal contouring and 12VDC phantom power is available for condenser microphones.
Shure's patented IntelliMix technology incorporates functions that enable seamless, noise free automation and channel switching. The MaxBus feature controls the number of channels that may be activated for a single sound source. This enables one talker to activate one channel automatically, although additional channels may pick up the signal.
Noise Adaptive Threshold is an auto adjusting noise level threshold that distinguishes between background noise and abrupt sound such as speech. The Last Mic Lock-On function keeps the most recently activated microphone open, allowing constant natural ambiance enabling noiseless, seamless channel switching.
Shure SCM410E Features:
- Fast, noise-free microphone selection, which automatically adjusts to changes in background noise
- Automatic gain adjustment as additional microphones are activated-NOMA (Number of Open Microphones Attenuated)
- Last Mic Lock-On circuit maintains ambient sound
- Fits in half a rack space
- Adjustable EQ for each channel
- Active balanced microphone-level XLR inputs and an active balanced Mic/Line level XLR output
- Unbalanced auxiliary-level phono output
- Bi-color channel activation and clipping LEDs
- Peak-responding output limiter with LED indicator
- Peak-responding output level meter