Shure Motiv MVi - Digital Audio Interface featuring Five Built-in DSP Preset Modes
The Shure Motiv MVi USB audio interface delivers an impressive amount of recording power to your Mac, PC, or mobile device. This pocket-sized interface includes a balanced XRL combo microphone/instrument input, complete with phantom power, so you can use studio condenser microphones as well as dynamics.
Its class A preamp also offers plenty of clean gain, and with 24-bit/48kHz digital conversion, we're sure you'll be surprised by the sonic clarity, which you can hear right away, thanks to the onboard headphone output. Cooler still, there are five DSP presets that let you tune your sound to match your sound source or application.
Best of all, this Shure MVi MOTIV USB audio interface comes complete with both standard USB and Lightning cables, so you can easily connect it to your Mac, Windows PC, iOS device, or Android gadget.
Shure MOTIV MVi Features:
- A flexible 24-bit/48kHz USB recording interface for your computer or mobile device
- Onboard DSP presets for speech, singing, flat, acoustic instrument, and loud sources onboard
- Class A microphone preamp delivers clear sound and phantom power for studio condensers
- Integrated headphone output provides real-time, low-latency monitoring
- Includes micro-USB to USB cable for use with Mac, Windows PC, and Android devices
- Includes micro-USB to Lightning cable for use with iOS devices