Shure M44-7 - Legendary DJ Cartridge
Engineered for scratch DJ’s and turntablists, the Shure M44-7 is designed not to skip under even the most demanding circumstances.
Ultra high grade skip resistance and a loud output of 9.5mV mean the Shure M44-7 produces a quality sound with an emphasis on big bass. Designed for turntablists and scratch DJs, this cart has the backing of some of the world`s greatest battlers and DJs. The loud output has also made the M44-7 popular with Digital DJ Systems such as Serato.
Shure M447 DJ Cartridge Specifications
- Tone Arm Mount: Standard 1/2 inch
- Cartridge Type: Moving Magnet
- Output Voltage: Typical at 1 kHz - 9.5 mV RMS at 5 cm/sec peak velocity
- Recommended Load: 47 kilohms in parallel with 450 p
- Tracking Force: Effective at stylus tip - Range: 1.5 to 3 grams
- Stylus Cantilever: Shure Type S - Heat-treated aluminum alloy / tubular - 1.6 mil wall thickness / 34.5 mil diameter
- Diamond Stylus Tip: Polished natural gemstone: Spherical - Radius: 0.7 mil
- Frequency Response: Essentially flat from 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Stereo Channel Balance: Within 2 dB
- Channel Separation: Typical at 1 kHz: 20 dB
- Net Weight: 6.7 grams
- Height: 15.9 mm