Shure KSM32/SL - Studio/Live Condenser Microphone Champagne
An embossed single-diaphragm, side-address, cardioid condenser microphone for highly critical studio recording and live sound productions. The Shure KSM32/SL offers an extended frequency response for an open, natural sounding reproduction of the original sound source.
Shure KSM32/SL Features:
- Class A, transformerless preamplifier circuitry eliminates cross-over distortion for improved linearity across the full frequency range.
- Embossed, high-compliance diaphragm provides extended low-frequency response.
- Ultra-thin, gold-layered, low-mass, Mylar® diaphragm for excellent transient response
- 15 dB attenuation switch for handling extremely high sound pressure levels (SPL)
- Switchable low-frequency filter provides greater flexibility to reduce background noise or to counteract proximity effect.
- Integrated three-stage pop protection grille reduces "pop" and other breath noise
- Internal shock mount reduces transmission of handling noise
- Replacement cartridge: RK374
Shure KSM32/SL Specifications:
- Type: Permanently-biased Condenser
- Frequency Response: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Phantom power required?: 48 V