Shure KSM313/NE - Dual-Voice Ribbon
The Shure KSM313/NE is a premium bi-directional ribbon microphone for world-class audio and performance. The dual-voice design features discrete front-and-rear side sonic signatures for use with amplified instruments or intimate vocal applications. Hand-assembled in the USA with custom components and proprietary Roswellite® technology for revolutionary ribbon resilience under extreme conditions.
The high-tensile strength, toughness, and shape memory of Roswellite® ribbon material replaces traditional foil ribbons for superior resilience at extreme SPLs.
Shure KSM313/NE Features:
- Bi-directional polar pattern delivers premier audio with superior off-axis rejection
- True Dual-Voice tuned specifically for user’s for choice of response: warm and full for amplifiers, or swivel for bright and flattering vocals
- Revolutionary Roswellite® proprietary ribbon material replaces traditional foil ribbons with high tensile strength, toughness, and shape memory that provides superior resilience at extreme SPLs
- Custom-sourced components for superior presence, minimized signal loss, and maximized output
- 146 dB SPL across 30 – 15,000 Hz frequency response ideal for capturing fast transients in vocals, acoustic instruments, and concert halls
- Legendary Shure quality and superior construction from hand-assembly of machined steel, silver, gold, and aluminum materials
Shure KSM313/NE Specifications:
- Type: Roswellite Ribbon
- Frequency Response: 30Hz to 15,000Hz
- Polar Pattern: Bidirectional
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Shure SKU SSHUKSM313NE Model KSM313/NE GTIN 0042406204491