Shure GLXD24UK/SM86 - Digital Wireless Vocal System with SM86 Handheld Transmitter
The Shure GLXD24UK/SM86 is a digital wireless vocal system featuring the GLXD4 single channel wireless receiver and GLXD2 handheld transmitter featuring an integrated SM86 cartridge.
Shure GLXD4 Receiver
The Shure GLXD4 is a single-channel, digital wireless receiver featuring Shure's revolutionary LINKFREQ automatic frequency management in the 2.4 Ghz frequency band and battery rechargeability. An integrated battery charge port can charge a spare Shure lithium-ion battery while the system is in use.
The GLXD4 also features a high resolution LCD screen with real-time transmitter battery status displayed in minutes and the ability to adjust the transmitter gain.
Shure GLXD4 Features:
- High-resolution LCD screen status display
- Real-time transmitter battery status displayed in hours and minutes (accurate within + / - 15 minutes)
- Remote adjustable transmitter gain control
- Two-color charge indicator LED
- Green: Charged
- Flashing Green: 90% charged
- Red: Charging
- XLR and ¼" output connectors
- Lightweight, durable construction
Shure GLXD2 Handheld Transmitter
The Shure GLXD2/B58 is a handheld wireless transmitter featuring an integrated Beta58 cartridge. The GLXD2/B58 transmits wireless audio with digital clarity and rock-solid reliability.
Shure GLXD2/SM86 Features:
- Works with GLX-D Digital Wireless Systems
- Offers up to 16 hours of continuous battery life with Shure lithium-ion rechargeable batteries
- Allows for custom handle design at designstudio.shure.com
- Includes GLXD2/SM86, SB902 lithium-ion rechargeable battery, microphone clip, USB charge cable, and user guide