Shure GLXD14UK/SM31 - Digital Wireless System with SM31 Headset
The Shure GLXD14UK/SM31 is a digital wireless system consisting of the GLXD4 wireless receiver, GLX1 compact beltpack transmitter and the Shure SM31 high quality headset microphone.
This complete digitial wireless system combines leading-edge LINKFREQ automatic frequency management technology with best-in-class intelligent lithium-ion battery rechargeability to define the new standard in seamless operation and digitial audio clarity.
Shure SM31 Headset Microphone
The rugged and durable Shure SM31 is a cardioid condenser microphone constructed with hydrophobic materials that make it ideal for true performance in fitness instruction applications. The moisture-repellent cartridge housing ensures a long product life by protecting the microphone from the corrosion damage that causes typical fitness instruction headsets to fail.
Shure GLXD4UK Receiver Features:
- High-resolution LCD screen status display
- Real-time transmitter battery status displayed in hours and minutes (accurate within + / - 15 minutes)
- Remote adjustable transmitter gain control
- Two-color charge indicator LED
- Green: Charged
- Flashing Green: 90% charged
- Red: Charging
- XLR and ¼" output connectors
- Lightweight, durable construction
Shure GLXD1 Transmitter Features:
- Automatically links with GLX-D wireless receivers for seamless frequency changing
- Sophisticated design with rugged metal construction
- Easily accessible on / off switch
- Locking TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset, and instrument microphones and guitar cables