Shure BLX24UK/B58 - BLX24 Vocal System w/BETA58 Handheld Transmitter
The Shure BLX24UK/B58 is a wireless microphone system featuring Shure's BLX4 single channel reciever and BLX2 B58 Handheld transmitter.
The Shure BLX4 is a single channel receiver that is durable, simple to setup and has intuitive controls. The BLX4's antenna is completely internal and is controlled by a microprocessor capable of one touch frequency selection to quickly locate the best available frequency to avoid interference.
Shure BLX4 Features:
- XLR and ¼" output connectors
- Two-color audio status indicator LED
- Green: Normal audio levels
- Red: Excessive audio levels (overload / clipping)
The Shure BLX2 B58 is a light weight and rugged handheld transmitter featuring a Shure B58 microphone cartridge that delivers wireless audio with professional clarity and reliability. The Shure BLX2 B58 is capable of 14 hours contineous use using just 2 AA size batteries.
Shure BLX2 B58 Features:
- Integrated microphone capsule design
- Lightweight, rugged construction
- -10 dB gain attenuation