Serato Pitch 'n Time is a high quality time-stretching and pitch-shifting AudioSuite software plug-in for the Pro Tools platform. Serato Pitch 'n Time will work with all versions of Pro Tools (4.0 and higher) including Pro Tools free on the Mac and PC.
Serato Pitch 'n Time offers time compression and expansion from a ratio of 1/8 speed through to 8 x speed independent of pitch and pitch shifting of up to 36 semitones independent of tempo.
The time-stretching and pitch-shifting functions each have three interchangeable panels, ranging from simple fixed ratios to complex tempo and pitch alterations that vary over time. You can even warp the timing of your samples just by placing markers and moving them around.
The tempo and pitch panels can be mixed and matched to suit your application, with real time previewing.
Serato Pitch 'n Time Features
- Perfect Pro Tools integration using the Pro-tools time trimmer tool
- Modify tempo from 1/8th to 8 x of original and simultaneously pitch shift by +36 semitones
- Unrivalled and unprecedented processing quality
- Unique patented time compression/expansion and pitch-shifting algorithm
- No loss of timing accuracy
- Process stereo tracks without phasing
- Process Dolby matrix encoded tracks without losing surround information
- Time stretch by tempo change, length change, target length, or target BPM
- Select pitch shift by frequency change or semitone shift
- Preview changes in real time
- Multi-Channel Mode - allows you to process up to 48 tracks together, maintaining their phase coherency
- Time-Morph - allows you adjust the timing of events and warp the length of individual notes
- Variable Pitch Mapping - allows you to pitch-correct individual notes and remove or create pitch slides
- Variable Tempo Mapping - gives you the power to create variable tempo maps over the length of your sample
- Waveform Overview - means you can actually see the effects of your tempo map as it is applied directly to the
- Varispeed mode - for creating traditional speed changes