Sennheiser MKH 8070 Long-gun "Rifle" Mic Complete with XLR Module
The long shotgun microphone Sennheiser MKH 8070 was especially designed for picking up distant sources of sound in best quality. Its very natural sound makes it the ideal choice for major broadcast and sporting events. Featuring extreme directivity and a pronounced lobar pick-up pattern it will reliably capture that magic moment from a distance, even under the toughest sonic and climatic conditions.
The MKH 8070's special design ensures attenuation of off-axis sound without coloration. Like all mics of the 8000-family it can be easily combined with the MZD 8000 digital module, turning it into a full-fledged digital microphone.
Sennheiser MKH 8070 Features:
- Lobar pick-up pattern
- Enhanced directivity
- Very natural sound
- Uncolored off-axis sound
- Exceptionally low inherent self-noise
- Extremely low distortion
- Transformerless and fully floating balanced output
- High output signal
- Rugged metal housing
- Non-reflective Nextel® coating
- Extremely weather-proof due to RF circuit• Nextel®- • Becomes a digital mic when combined with the MZD 8000 digital module
- Timbrally identical with the other 8000-series microphones for optimum aural compatibility
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Shotgun microphone MKH 8070
- Microphone clip
- Threaded transport tube
- User manual
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
£3,750.00 £3,125.00 (ex. vat)